Top 5 Automated Help Desk Software to Boost Agents’ Performance and Satisfaction
Today’s customer wants to get answers to product and services complaints, inquiries, and issues as quickly as the blink of an eye.
They want brands to deal with them more like humans with emotions and logic, not some robot on the internet.
For such reasons help desk software works best by streamlining agent’s workflows so they receive and respond to customer issues all in one single space that allows them to deliver well-rounded and efficient customer service at all times.
Armed with these tools, agents will not only be able to provide top-level customer satisfaction, their overall productivity and performance will be positively affected in no little way.
Did you know that with help desk software you can save up to 670 hours per year for your agents?
Yes, you can.
In fact, that’s the secret behind the successes of many top organizations in various sectors.
Help desk software provides a platform that allows businesses to provide top-level customer service by simply automating ticket processing and status updates based on the status of their request.
Now, with so much help desk software around the net, you can be tricked to think you can just choose anyone you find.
But some of them are quite efficient and great while others may not be suitable for your kind of business.
In this article, you’ll find the answers to that as Hanna Schnaider outlines the best help desk solutions, tested and trusted by millions of successful businesses.
So, let’s begin
1. Zoho Desk
Deliver top-level customer satisfaction and make your customers stick around long enough until they are completely glued to you with Zoho Desk.
This revolutionary help desk software is trusted by prominent and reputable organizations like McAfee, Dainler, and Lycamobile.
It’s basically a help desk building software that improves agent productivity and customer satisfaction across multiple channels.
Suitable for both small and large organizations, the tool helps you manage, prioritize and close the ever-increasing volumes of requests that your organization receives from different channels.
It’s a simple, comprehensive solution with contextual AI that lets you deliver the great customer experience that your customer deserves.
If what you’re looking for is an easy-to-customize and function-rich software, then this can be considered a good fit.
- The software contains a sheer number of options making it stand out from the rest in the pack
- Time-saving as you can quickly link solutions directly to the knowledgebase.
- A clean, clear, and easy-to-use client-facing portal.
- Interface can collect an impressive amount of information.
- The array of automation tools available could be sometimes confusing and time-intensive
Trusted by over 200,000 companies some of which includes Uber, Groupon, Airbnb, Disney and so on, Zendesk lets businesses establish natural conversations with clients without making them understand what goes on behind the scene.
You can simply use the suite to establish conversation with customers on various channels including emails, social media messaging apps, voice chat, etc.
One unique characteristic of the tool is its ability to mark duplicate tickets into one, thus, making assembling much easier.
Additionally, the tool comes with AI-powered chatbots which provide instant answers to common customer issues.
- Ability to create a help ticket and get answers faster from Zendesk Support.
- Manages and prioritize high volume tickets
- The escalation feature allows tickets to be solved at various levels.
- The search function not completely user-friendly so contacting support can a bit cumbersome
- Too expensive for small organizations
Freshdesk is a cloud-based help desk tool that lets businesses of all sizes deliver unique customer support.
This software converts all emails, web, social and phone into different tickets and completely unifies the ticket solution
More so, the tool seamlessly automates workflows, manages service level agreements (SLAs), and measures metrics allowing businesses to provide stellar customer support.
The pressing needs and concerns of the customers are being prioritized and attended to quickly with the Freshdesk tool.
Unlike Zendesk and other help desk software, Freshdesk can be installed in the telephone seamlessly and handled from there without any hindrances.
- Makes it easier for managers to understand workflows and track agent’s performance.
- The knowledgebase allows you to save product information, thus agents don’t have to struggle while handling customer issues and queries.
- Easy to use and categorize tickets based on important tasks.
- It is too expensive
- Difficulty in uploading large files
Rated as the number one live chat support for SMB in 2020, LiveAgent is a completely featured help desk software that allows businesses to provide personalized customer support or services.
The tool basically combines all communications (emails, social media, calls, and live chats) into a single shared company inbox, providing an all-in-one help desk solution.
It’s the fastest chat widget any company can currently find on the markets and best for SMEs in eCommerce, SaaS, Startups, and enterprise.
LiveAgent is trusted by prominent and reputable big names such as BMW, Yamaha, Huawei, and Oxford University for excellent and unique customer service.
- Excellent customer support portal
- Great for companies with customers at many touchpoints
- The setup of the interface is shabby and not clean looking
- Lifetime access given by the company can get revoked if the user fails to log in consecutively
- The mobile design looks old-school and outdated
5. Salesforce Service Cloud
As a customer relationship management (CRM) platform, Salesforce Service Cloud provides faster and more responsive service across channels to customers using different devices.
The platform connects customer service, digital service, and field service all in one single space and provides instant self-service portals to help you scale your support efforts.
With service cloud, you can simply automate service processes, streamline workflows, and support your customers on any channel at every point in time. You can easily provide and establish a rapport with your customer on any channel, be it WhatsApp, messenger, or any other channel, thus, providing top-level customer service.
- Allow users to manage their own service operations, streamlining plugin review process in service cloud exchange app
- Can effectively manage complex customer service interaction
- Too many plugins are featured within the Salesforce plugin cloud that does basically the opposite of a good fit with cloud sales.
- It doesn’t have integrations with any workflow graphic editor that allows them to be added to the cloud and make it cumbersome to manage content.
With help desk software an organization can continually improve the quality of services they provide to customers by simply providing agents with the support they need to streamline and automate operations.
Should you need someone to help you choose and implement help desk automation, feel free to reach out to us at Forty-Seven Software Professionals here.