Easter Gifts 2015 – Eggs, Food & Drink, Presents
Easter Gifts 2015
by Julia Paddon
The best thing about Easter is the 4-days off work (see me, Julia – Ed) – but, after that, the best thing is the gifts – the chocs, the pressies, the food and drink. Combine this with a bit of family socialising and you’ve got (at least!) the second best official holiday in the calendar.
What better way to bring in the holiday period with a bit of On: Magazine gift browsing and our best Easter recommendations for 2015…
1. Moreish Ferrero Rocher egg with classic FRs included, £12 from Sainsbury’s.
2. Shaun the Sheep egg with headband from Divine, £5 from divinechocolate.com.
3. Dark choc egg with dark choc and caramel bar, £5 from divinechocolate.com.
4. Beautifully boxed Sea Salt Caramel Truffle, £15 from prestat.co.uk.
5. Moonpig have a good range of eggs, including the gold Lindt bunny, £14 from moonpig.com.
6. Sticky toffee egg with 11 sweet caramels, £13.19 from lilyobriens.ie.
7. Godiva have a nice selection of non-egg chocs, including these cute goo-filled chicks and a pencil tin filled with wrapped chocs, £10 – godivachocolates.co.uk.
FOOD & DRINK
1. Quite remarkable chocolate flavoured vodka – mocha martinis anyone? £17.95 from 31dover.com.
2. The wonderful Cawston Press have launched three lovely fruit and veg blended drinks. Sweet Greens includes apples, lettuce, pear and cucumber, while Sunshine Blend includes apple, carrot, celery and orange. Sugar free and innovative. £2.99 per 750ml carton, from Tesco.
3. Gorgeous flaky drinking chocolate that melts as you stir in – £12 from Whittard.
4. Liquid deli demijohn has a delicious Chocolate Orange Cream Liqueur which is basically an Easter egg in a bottle – £24.60 from demijohn.co.uk.
5. Easter party? Kids coming round. Swizzels spring selection should sort it – approx £5 from sainsburys.co.uk.
6. Don’t forget yourself! A nice earthy red with blackcurrant and mulberry notes should do – £8.49 from Tesco.
1. Spring is in the air with this soft play picnic basket, including velour bottle, apple rattle, cake with squeaker and two-piece crinkle sandwich. £12.99 from Galttoys.
2. Bath time fun with this little bird that chirps when filled with water and blown into. £5.99 from galttoys.com.
3. Four kids’ bath time goodies are inside Lush’s Easter bunny kit, including the reusable carrot bubble maker! £19.95 from lush.co.uk.
4. The Snuggle Pal Easter bird is soft and tactile, made from velour with ribbon tags designed to engage a young baby. £7.99 from galttoys.com.
5. Gwen Stefani’s new Harajuku fragrance is a glitzy but sophistcated teen perfume – the bottles themselves form a set of mini collectables. £14.95 / 15ml from Debenhams.
6. Fun egg-shaped bath bomb from Lush that, when cracked, hides another bath bomb inside! £6.95 from lush.co.uk.
7. Fabulous couple of chocolate-themed beauties from Clarins – ultra soft chocolate eye shadow (£17.50) and Lip Liner Pencil in Chocolate, approx £16.