Last Minute Christmas Gifts PART 2
Last Minute Christmas Gifts Part 2
Bluebeards Revenge have a gift set that will make any hirsute male itch to preen themselves before devouring the Christmas Turkey. The pack contains shaving cream, post shave balm, a shaving brush and an anti-perspirant. £19.99 from bluebeards-revenge.co.uk
Rehab’s Cold Turkey Shave Gel is packed with natural ingredients and the unique low foam clear formula lets you see exactly where to shave. £8.95 – rehablondon.co.uk
sugru is an amazing self-setting rubber for fixing, modifying and improving all sorts of stuff. Incredibly versatile and virtually indestructible, dads and lads will love it. 8 mini packs £11 – sugru.com
Socks might seem a mundane present but practical dads or outdoor types will love these ‘warmest thermal socks in the world’. A a perfect solution to the snow day blues. £7.99 – heatholders.com
6 great items, beautifully packaged, Elemis’s Pro-Collagen Queen is a great collection of award-winning products. £195 from timetospa.co.uk
Stunning box set with drawer for the ladies from Ted Baker. £40 from Boots and Ted Baker stores.
Lovely Alexis Dove Fox Collection from Sheffield jewellers Green + Benz. From £90 – greenandbenz.com
Pillow Pets are cuddly toys which transform into a soft pillow, making them a perfect travelling companion and all round snuggly friend. £14.99 from pillowpets.co.uk
Papa Bear is a real softie – his mix of traditional, textured bouclé fabrics combine with soft, strokeable contemporary fabrics to make him extra soft and cuddly. £16 from littlebirdtoldme.co.uk
Cutest little bibs in toy town – and a bargain too! 5 for £11 – funkygiraffebibs.co.uk
Get the kids cooking in the kitchen with these Ninjabread men cookie cutters – £6.99 from themonsterfactory.com
Looking for more gift ideas? – visit here
1. Fun connectable and interchangeable drinking straws. £6.99 from themonsterfactory.com
2. Beautiful journal for the future JK Rowling. Nocturnelle Midi £19.99 from WH Smiths / paperblanks.co.uk.
3. This original, handmade embroidered handbag makes a perfect fashion accessory gift. £15 from foufurnishings.com.
4. Facebook addicts of all ages will love these Like and Dislike stamps, enabling them to give the thumbs up or thumbs down in print. £9.99 from paramountzone.com
5. Knuckle Duster Mug – £10.95 from thabto.co.uk
6. Cute wash bag of the iconic camper van. Comes in pink too. £19.99 from themonsterfactory.com
7. Amazing and addictive Magic Magnetic Balls Cube Puzzle – £11.99 from paramountzone.com
8. What kid (or sweet-toothed adult) doesn’t love Haribo? Share the Fun Tub, £5 – major supermarkets.
9. Know a gadget addict who can’t bear to pocket their phone or tablet even in the chill of winter? These touch screen gloves mean they can keep their fingers toasty while texting or tapping away to their heart’s content. paramountzone.com
And to Finish…
How about treating a loved one to an Orient-Express Gift Certificate? There’s an array of day trips and weekend breaks in the UK, starting from £195pp. orient-express.com
Got a spare £27,500 burning a hole in your pocket? This pen is a contemporary treasure, hand crafted in England from solid sterling silver and 18ct gold and set with accents of precious petrol-blue diamonds. jackrow.com
(Featured image courtesy of jannoon028 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)